Why does it seem like some people catch all the breaks while others face one challenge after another? Or why does success come to some while others struggle and strive just to make it through one more day? In fact, what does “success” look like to you . . . where you live, what you drive, where you go, who you know?
The list seems endless to most of us, but according to the enormously successful artist, entrepreneur, and mentor, Noah Elias, the definition of success is thoroughly simple and life changing. If you are looking for direction, longing for fulfillment, losing hope, or lacking the joy you expected to have in life, you cannot miss this interview!
Watch the Interview
- Take us back to a time of brokenness in your life.
- How did you overcome shame?
- How did you find stability in the midst of your hardships?
- What has parenthood taught you?
- How do we use our talents to fulfill our calling?
- How can you encourage parents of children with special needs to live a life of impact?
- Talk about your book Speed Bumps.
- Tell us about Noah University and The Master’s Program.
- How did you learn to let God be the master of every aspect of your life?
- How important is it to have mentors in your life?
- How can we overcome fear in order to fulfill our purpose, passion, and calling?
- What advice can you give us on how we can reach out to people?
Let Me Hear from You
Many people allow themselves to be defined by their successes or by their failures, hardships, deep hurts, or feelings of insignificance. Instead of accepting what God has allowed, we fight or fuss when things are difficult. Everyone has difficulties in life—everyone—some more than others, but the bottom line is, what are you choosing to do with what God is allowing in your life today? Are your circumstances controlling you, or are you taking the higher road—the path of altering your perspective and reframing your purpose and direction?
Hidden within every challenge is an incredible opportunity. Some struggles are enormous, but they are allowed for a purpose. Reframing Ministries is all about helping you discover God’s call on your life, deepening your soul with truth that sets you free, and directing you toward all God has planned for you to be in and through Him. Consider this: What would change in your life if you chose to reframe your current circumstances? Connect with us today, and we’ll walk with you through that process.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Noah Elias Resources
You can connect with Noah on his Web site. His books include:
- Speed Bumps: My Journey Using Life’s Challenges as Launching Pads
- Fear Hunters
Reframing Ministries Resources
- Simple Faith: Discovering What Really Matters by Charles R. Swindoll
- Fear Not: Facing Our Fears Through God’s Love by Criswell Freeman
- Life Without Limits: Inspiration for a Ridiculously Good Life by Nick Vujicic
- Character Counts: Building a Life That Pleases God Bible Companion by Insight for Living