What do we do with our anger when things don’t go as planned? It can be difficult to navigate the discrepancy between a good God and our hard realities. In this episode, Colleen Swindoll Thompson and Brad Hambrick, the author of Angry with God and Pastor of Counseling, take a deep and eye-opening look into our journey with pain and suffering.
Listen in to learn:
- What to do with our question, WHY?
- Why we need “middle of the journey” perspective
- How to look at anger through the lens of grief
- The power of a timeline exercise
- What to look for in a supportive friend
- How to not make what you have experienced become who you are
You can learn more about what Brad is doing through his book Angry with God, blog, and podcast at bradhambrick.com.
Let Me Hear from You
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want more? Subscribe to Reframing Ministries for our latest content and to also receive instant access to our free 5-Day Patio Video Devo Series!