Son of Tony Evans, former NFL player, and team chaplain of the Dallas Cowboys (NFL) and Dallas Mavericks (NBA), Jonathan Evans has just released his book Fighting Your Battles. After losing eight loved ones and the tragedy of four miscarriages, in this episode Jonathan shares with Colleen Swindoll Thompson the struggle his family has endured and what he has learned about fighting God’s way.
Listen in as they candidly discuss:
- How wins bring independence and losses bring dependence
- What victory really is
- When the size of your giant makes you forget your training and calling
- The invisible and spiritual root to our visible issues
- Where the true strength to handle battles comes from
- What you need for obedience in the valley
Learn more about Jonathan Evans, his new book, and all the ways God is using him, on his website.
Let Me Hear from You
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Want more? Subscribe to Reframing Ministries for our latest content and to also receive instant access to our free 5-Day Patio Video Devo Series!