Life is so . . . daily. Just as one problem is solved, another one surfaces. We clock in and clock out of work, and eventually life itself becomes robotic and routine.
It doesn’t take long for our dreams to diminish into a cloud of dust, leaving us to wonder Is this all there is? or Where did the time go?
The truth is, we don’t have to live this way—allowing life to just happen as we drift along. We have choices. In this interview, I talk with Michael about how to discover the life we want, make a plan, and live life on purpose.
If you are sick of being stuck, longing for direction, care about how you want to be remembered . . . this interview will fill you with help and hope.
Watch the Interview
- How did a Hawaiian vacation turn into an idea for your latest book?
- What life-changing event caused you to get serious about life planning?
- Why should we remain flexible when making a life plan?
- How has your life plan changed over the years?
- What is self-care, and why is it integral to achieving one’s life plan goals?
- How do you resolve conflicts when life priorities collide?
- How do you organize your day to ensure you make time for what is important?
- Why is it important to spend time learning to get comfortable with our “discomfort zones”?
- How do we pursue our goals while living busy, sometimes frustrating lives?
- Where can we go to get more information on how to “Live Forward”?
Let Me Hear from You
Living well includes outlining our dreams, adjusting our course, building our character, and making intentional choices as we engage each day.
You weren’t created to drift; you were created with enormous purpose which requires a plan.
- How are you living?
- Are you invested in “the now”?
- Do you care or consider how you want to be remembered?
- Are your outward actions the same as your convictions?
- What part of life planning is most difficult?
- What are you waiting for?
Let’s connect on where you are today and where you want to be in the days ahead.
You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Find out more about Michael Hyatt:
- Platform University
- The Busy Person’s Guide to Writing a Book Webinar
- 5 Days to Your Best Year Ever
Insight for Living Ministries and Reframing Ministries Resources