Is God good all the time? It’s a question many of us have had to wrestle with throughout the hardships of life. Unexpected diagnoses, detours, and disappointments can take a devastating toll on our faith as we knew it before our world was turned upside down. Join Colleen Swindoll Thompson and Katie Faris, a pastor’s wife, mother to five, and the author of God Is Still Good: Gospel Hope & Comfort for the Unexpected Sorrows of Motherhood as they dive into where God met her in her hardships and through seasons of grief.
Listen in to learn:
- What to do when your life is flipped inside out
- How to trust God in places of sorrow
- Why trials are often treasures
- What to do when you are stuck in the struggle
- How to find anchors for your soul to move forward with hope
We pray this episode helps give you strength for today and hope for tomorrow. To learn more about Katie Faris and her books, God Is Still Good: Gospel Hope & Comfort for the Unexpected Sorrows of Motherhood and He Will Be Enough: How God Takes You by the Hand through Your Hardest Days, visit her website, katiefaris.com.